Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Buy a Gun Day!

Yeah, I missed Buy a Gun Day, but I have a good excuse. I was on vacation. But, on my first day back, I got my Saiga 12 off of Layaway.

Without further ado, here she is:



A lil' artistic:


And here is the best thing:

I put this on layaway right before the 'panic' set in for the BATFE did the infamous 'study.' The 'study' has made everyone believe that they will be banned the next time the bureaucratic morass sloughs forward. The guys at the shop told me that they could have "sold it nineteen times over' while I had it on layaway. Distributors are now charging over $700 for these, and my shop says even at that price, they can't get any on hand.

Now, time to 'teddy bear'* my new toy!


*'teddy bear'ing a new aquisition is the act of taking it EVERYWHERE with you. Like a 3-year-old with a favorite bear, you take it to the living room, to the kitchen, to the john, etc...

3 comments:

  1. Same insanity over here. Dealers not able to get stock, increased prices. It's amazing what a gov't agency can do when they just talk about taking action. Of course, they know this quite well.

    What sling rig are you using for Teddy Bearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy Bear. I like that. Kind of goes with the right to bear arms.

    ReplyDelete