So, it's 2012. What are the Gunny New Years Resolutions? I looked back at the ones from last year, and see that I got most of the way there on #1, did NOTHING on #2, and batted 1000 on the purchases.
1. Shoot More. I have to get to the range more often
2. Finish the Projects. Seriously, I have been saying I was going to do some of these for 12 years. That's just sad.
3. Reload More. Now that the kiddo listens to instructions on a semi-regular basis, I might be able to load rounds without worrying about a toddler eating a primer.
- AR-10 of some sort. Probably the DPMS Oracle
- An AK Pistol to use as a base for an SBR build
- an inexpensive bolt action hunting gun. Savage Edge, Mossberg ATR, Stevens 200, etc... Something cheap that I can bang around and not worry about