Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a Major Award!

Lila gave me an award for being (and I quote) "just awesome".  I am a very surprised and humbled, especially after a week of total Blog Neglect. Really, I started this as a place to hold links, and somehow, I actually have followers.  People that want to read whatever nonsense I spout out on a totally random basis.

Thanks to all of you that read and follow the blog.  I know I am not as good on the individual thanks like 45er and Stephen.  No excuses, but I really never can tell when someone clicks the follow button because I do most of the blogging on the sly at work.  I know.  Bad habit, but I spend time with That Kid and That Wife when I'm not here- or I try to. 

Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five fifteen blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.


...and Lila- welcome to my blog roll!

The Blogs I have awarded:
Barrel Smoke- great guy, awesome shooter, excellent father, and the only person I have ever flown to Canada in February and wore a tuxedo for
Standing outside Looking In- Another great blog, and someone that constantly has me tearing up when he talks about Little Bit
Mi2Tall- Another good friend, and someone who should post more on his blog.
Misfires and Light Strikes- Awesome blog, and a CZ fan to boot!  I think he has more than 200 Followers, so the Meme Police might be after me.
Stuff From Hsoi- Fellow Libertarian from South Austin.  Great blog, and a really excellent writer.  He probably has more than 200 followers, but I can't tell.  Add another charge for the Meme Police.


(edited because I used to word 'great' like 600 times in 5 sentences.  Total derp)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, sir. I believe this thing is Fra-geel-ay. Huh, that must be Italian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored and humbled. Now, where do I pick up my statuette, and who picks up the bar tab at the after-show party?

    ReplyDelete