Friday, June 17, 2011

Bullet List



The Miller has started a 'Bullet List' meme

It's like a 'Bucket List' but for guns/ shooting. What do YOU want to do, shooting wise, before you die?

Only without the leather pants.

1- Knob Creek. I need to make the homage to the Knob Creek Shoot once before I die. ESPECIALLY the night shoot. Search YouTube for that if you don't know what it is
2- Harvest a deer at close range with a handgun.
3-Harvest a deer with an iron sight mil-surp rifle
4- 7.62x25 Carbine. Either build one, or buy the Wiselite Sterling clone
5- Shoot a 50BMG at long range. I have access to all of the elements for this. Just need to get them in the same place at the same time.
6-Own something full auto. I have FIRED full auto a bunch. Just need one o' my own.
7-Have my own place to shoot. It does not have to be as nice as Hickock45's place, but some place I can shoot that I own.
8- My own place to hunt. I love my lease, but it's not the same as owning it. Hell, as long as I'm wishing, I just wish to own the lease.
9- Build a gun from scratch in my shop. I have researched AR, AK, and 1911 "80%" kits, and I want to do that.
10- Shoot more.

I had to reach to make it to 10. But I think it is a pretty good list. Good mix of "yeah, I could do that" and "only if I win the lottery". What's your Bullet List?

3 comments:

  1. A chain gun!

    Adding that to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. All of those. Maybe some more, I'll have to think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to think of it, put 2, 3, and 5 on the list to happen this year. We'll make it happen.

    ReplyDelete